Nós usamos cookies para otimizar sua experiência neste site.
Ao continuar a navegar, você está aceitando nossa Política de Privacidade
- Unraveling the Link Between Mitochondrial Dynamics and Neuroinflammation.
- Neurological Complications of the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Have We Got So Far?
- An international, interlaboratory ring trial confirms the feasibility of an open-source, extraction-less “direct” RT-qPCR method for reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in clinical samples.
- In-depth Analysis of Laboratory Parameters Reveals the Interplay Between Sex, Age and Systemic Inflammation in Individuals with COVID-19.
- Ahr is a zika virus host factor and candidate for antiviral-therapy.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Dysbiosis: Can the Ivermectin Hysteria Lead to an Increase of Autoimmune Neuroinflammatory Diseases?
- Network vaccinology.
- Immature neutrophil signature associated with the sexual dimorphism of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- ACE2 Expression Is Increased in the Lungs of Patients With Comorbidities Associated With Severe COVID-19.
- Molecular alterations in the extracellular matrix in the brains of newborns with congenital Zika syndrome.
- Susceptibility of the Elderly to SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
- Drug repositioning for psychiatric and neurological disorders through a network medicine approach.
- Methods for predicting vaccine immunogenicity and reactogenicity.
- Colorimetric RT-LAMP SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic sensitivity relies on color interpretation and viral load.
- Large-scale assessment of human mobility during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Assessing the Impact of Sample Heterogeneity on
Transcriptome Analysis of Human Diseases Using MDP Webtool.
- Flavivirus-Mediating B Cell Differentiation Into
Antibody-Secreting Cells in Humans Is Associated With the Activation of the
- Integrative Biology Approaches Applied to Human
- Long noncoding RNAs are involved in multiple
immunological pathways in response to vaccination.
- Methods for predicting vaccine immunogenicity and
- A comparative in silico linear B-cell epitope prediction and characterization for South American and African Trypanosoma vivax strains.
- Origin of the São Paulo Yellow Fever Epidemic of 2017-2018 Revealed Through Molecular Epidemiological Analysis of Fatal Cases.
- Viral receptors for flaviviruses: Not onlygatekeepers.
- The Relevance of Variants With Unknown Significance for Autism Spectrum Disorder Considering the Genotype-Phenotype Interrelationship.
- Long noncoding RNAs are involved in multiple immunological pathways in response to vaccination.